A fund management business regulated in Gibraltar with UK market access striving to manage wealth responsibly.
Red Ribbon Fund Management Limited (RRFM) is an AIFM, regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. The company primarily manages Experienced Investor Funds that offer specialist fixed income, equity, private equity, currency and property strategies as well as digital asset funds.
Red Ribbon Strategic Fund PCC Ltd., a Protected Cell Company, is the umbrella entity under which the company can establish an unlimited number of funds.
RRFM invests in ventures focused on the reduction of environmental impact.INVEST WITH US
- RRFM offers fund and bond listing services - using its Gibraltar regulatory licences - to fund managers, companies and entrepreneurs looking to raise funds through regulated and GSX-listed funds and bonds. Both can be promoted and dual listed in the UK under exemptions from the restriction on the communication of financial promotions.
Red Ribbon India Real Estate Fund
• Income share class IRR: 12% p.a.
Red Ribbon Indian Equities Fund
COMING SOON, DETAILS TO FOLLOW
Red Ribbon ESG Earth Fund
Red Ribbon B&S UK Property Opportunity Fund
Red Ribbon Phoenix Green Hotel Fund Ltd
- Anthony Frieze has spent most of his career – 20 years – in banking at JPMorgan, BNY Mellon, Deutsche Bank and Allianz/Dresdner Kleinwort, originally as a stockbroker and then senior product specialist and relationship manager in agency repo and collateral management. His clients included some of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds as well as a wide range of leading central banks and governmental and international investors across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East
- In his time since leaving the City, he has been CEO of a start-up discretionary macro futures fund and concurrently became a specialist in placement advisory and capital introduction, with a focus on alternative investments. His relationship network has been built around the UK-based family office and wealth advisory world
- He has been largely based in London but also had postings in Hong Kong and New York. He was for several years the financial services practice leader at a start-up PR agency where he advised offshore financial centres and the Alternative Investment Management Association
- He graduated in Modern History from Balliol College, Oxford and was President of the Union Debating Society, alongside the likes of Boris Johnson and Michael Gove. He stood for Parliament in the 2005 General Election
- Franco was in banking for 35 years, originally at NatWest London for 23 years, in Corporate and Retail and from 1996 in Gibraltar as Country Manager. From 2000 – 2006 he was at SG Hambros Private Bank and then Barclays Gibraltar 2006-2013.
- He was MD at Abacus Financial Services Ltd for two years. Since 2015 he has been self-employed as a Finance and Management consultant and is an INED at Turicum Private Bank Ltd (Chai, Risk Committee), Evolution Insurance Company Ltd (Chair, Risk & Audit Committee) and Mulsanne Insurance Company Ltd (Chair, Risk Audit & Compliance Committee), executive director and shareholder of Bureau de Change operation (Gannet Trading Ltd T/as MoneyX). He is also an INED and Chair of the Audit Committee of Forafric Global PLC, Gibraltar’s first Nasdaq listed company and a Director of Gametech Marketing Ltd, a marketing subsidiary of LeoVegas Malta.
- He has extensive knowledge of the financial, commercial and regulatory sectors in the UK, Gibraltar and Malta. He served as an executive Board member of the Gibraltar Bankers Association 1998-2004 including two years as president; nine years on the Board of the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission (2003 -2012) and two years as a Board member of the Gibraltar Finance Centre Council (2002-2004).
- Franco served 14 years on the Board of the Gibraltar Chamber of Commerce, including as Hon Secretary (2001-2015). He is a member of the Specified Appointments Commission and a Justice of the Peace.
- George has 33 years of hands-on experience in the finance industry in Gibraltar where he has held various senior management roles. He started his career with Mobil Oil in Spain (Madrid) where he worked for 8 years, initially as a Financial Analyst and subsequently as the IT Manager of the Spanish organisation. In 1988 he returned to his native Gibraltar working for American International Group where he was responsible for setting up two investment funds. He then moved to Hambros Bank (Gibraltar) Limited as Chief Operating Officer and later joined ABN AMRO Bank N.V. – Gibraltar as CFO and COO.
- In 2008 George took on a role as CEO for Gibraltar Car Parks Limited. During his tenure the company grew as it took on responsibility for all aspects of parking in Gibraltar. In 2020 he retired from government service and since then has been involved in a variety of Gibraltar registered funds.
- George is an active member of GFIA (Gibraltar Funds & Investments Association) and is also licensed by the GFSC to act as an Experienced Investor Fund director.
EIF Director and Chairman
- John is an internationally experienced Chartered Director and Independent non-executive director (NED). John focuses on Risk & Corporate Governance, Business Development and Business Improvement, having served several blue-chip clients in these areas as well as a NED for a variety of regulated businesses. Whilst maintaining an extensive contact database with significant benefit to his roles, he is also known for creating the only Isle of Man (IoM) independent register for NEDs, serving the island as a philanthropic venture
- His wide experience both locally and internationally gives John an insight that allows him to add great value, whether as a Board member or consultant. John is resident in the Isle of Man and as a NED represents regulated businesses and listed funds and is also passionate about technology
EIF Director and Chairman
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Impact Investment Officer
- William is an entrepreneur with an eye for emerging technology markets and has founded and successfully exited a number of technology-based ventures. He is an experienced mentor, business consultant and investor in early-stage ventures
- His expertise includes product, process and business model innovation. Formally qualified with Masters Degrees in Physics, Microelectronics, Telecommunications and with an MBA from the University of Exeter Business School, his focus is on innovation system’s architecture, impact investment, sustainability and business model innovation
- Driven by a belief that vibrant, healthy and resilient economies must be led by businesses that align their core purpose to the creation of positive social and environmental outcomes, William collaborates with colleagues at the University of Exeter and worldwide to explore business models, strategies and processes aimed at helping businesses create socio-economic value
Chief Impact Investment Officer
Invest with us
If you align with our investment values and goals, we welcome you to invest with us. Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to understand your needs as an investor and share more details about Red Ribbon Fund Management.
Red Ribbon Fund Management Limited is regulated by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission. FSC registration number - 22797. Red Ribbon Fund Management Limited is a subsidiary of Red Ribbon Asset Management Plc.