A 360-degree real estate company creating responsible constructions using smart technology, cutting-edge design and modern methods to develop sustainable, carbon neutral communities of the future.
Substantia Real Estate is a technology-driven, asset manager offering complete real estate services from location and product strategy, regulatory compliance and approvals to project management and execution.
The company applies advanced product and design strategy to create net zero, IoT - enabled Smart buildings designed using AI, constructed with modern methods and delivered on a quality assurance programme run on Blockchain.INVEST WITH US
- Asset managers for Red Ribbon RE RISE India Real Estate Fund.
- Intends to secure asset management contracts from international institutional investors who wish to invest in the Indian real estate market.
- Set to be listed on the Indian national stock exchange - BSE through a reverse takeover giving the investor liquidity and the security benefits of a listed entity.
Environmental and social considerations are built into a new business model promising impact on a considerable scale.
- The company strives to deliver carbon-neutral smart buildings using methods such as modular steel which is proven to reduce the waste of water and building materials.
- Brownfield and greenfield construction of buildings which are built to be significantly more energy-efficient and sustainable than other real estate products on the market, achieving carbon-neutrality from an asset and an operations perspective.
- Seeks to invest in projects that aim to have a LEED and GRIHA rating. The combination of both certifications provides a comprehensive assessment of a building’s predicted performance over its entire lifecycle – from construction to operation.
- Significant social impact by investing in slum redevelopment projects in Mumbai aiming to uplift circa 41% of the city’s population (over 9 million people).
- These projects will unlock land potential, provide high-quality permanent housing for slum residents and offer joint ownership of housing to women providing them with financial security.
- Directors estimate a return of 5x in 5 to 7 years.
- 6 projects in 5 years with an estimated revenue of INR 778 crore.
CEO & Co-Founder
- 25 years of experience in Indian real estate
- Former Associate Director of Country Garden Holdings with presence in 13 countries as RISLAND, a circa $160 bn listed enterprise
- Former JLL Operations Head, Retail Malls
- Former Head of the family office with $1 billion of real estate assets
CEO & Co-Founder
- Ar. Vistasp is the Founder/ Managing Director of Architect Vistasp & Associates [AVA] and has an industry experience of 28 years
- He is a graduate of the School of Planning & Architecture, New Delhi, followed by an MA (Urban Design) from Oxford Brookes University, UK
- His versatile portfolio in the field of Architecture and Interior Design has been appreciated with several acclaimed awards
Ashutosh Kumar Beri
- Over 48 years of experience spread almost equally between the Indian Army and Corporate.
- Industry expert in Property and Facility Management, P&L management, yield portfolio for funds, M&A with over 19 years of experience growing with the evolving Indian Real Estate market.
- Retired as Chairman JLL (PAM West Asia) previously worked as a Senior Executive for Sodexo Pass, Trammell Crow / Chesterton Meghraj.
Ashutosh Kumar Beri
- An architect & Postgraduate in Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure from RICS School of Built Environment, Noida
- During her summer internship, she worked with ICICI Ventures Pvt Ltd and co-authored a research paper on the Impact of Covid on the Affordable Housing sector. With a key interest in Project Finance and Investment, she is pursuing MRICS APC
- Graduation from Mumbai University with a Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), followed by an MBA in Real Estate and Urban Infrastructure from RICS School of Built Environment enabled her to hone techno-managerial skills required in the real estate industry
- During her post-graduation, she co-authored two research papers and had an opportunity to contribute to a (now) published book on Real Estate Valuations under the authorship of an esteemed industry expert
Director and Co-Founder
Invest with us
If you align with our investment values and goals, we welcome you to invest with us. Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to understand your needs as an investor and share more details about Substantia.
Capital at risk. Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including lack of liquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Balance risk with a diversified portfolio. Please seek independent advice as required as Substantia Real Estate Limited does not give investment or tax advice. Suitable only for sophisticated or high net worth investors.