Modular steel construction 2.0 - British technologies applied to global infrastructure needs.
Modulex is a leading ConstrucTech Company, harnessing emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain & Internet of Things (IoT) to meet burgeoning housing and infrastructure needs.
With a steadfast commitment to carbon neutrality and innovation combined with a determination to harness the power of emerging technologies, Modulex is poised to meet critical housing and infrastructure needs across the globe with optimal efficiency.INVEST WITH US
- We are constructing the world’s largest MegaFactory™ for steel modular buildings, spread across 40 acres of land or 162,000 sq. ft. to supply both the Indian and Western market.
- The rollout plan is to set up 20 factories in 16 countries including Brazil, India, South Africa, and in the N-11 economies.
- We promote green construction technology to deliver well-performing buildings that use less energy, create less waste, generate less dust and reduce noise pollution for residents.
- The Company is listed on the Indian stock exchange - BSE.
- The annual production capacity of the factory is 300,000 sq. m. scalable up to 1.2 million sq. m. per annum.
- Significant order pipeline from strategic investor partners.
The application of new technologies, sustainable materials and practices along with employment mandates based on equality and skills training will revolutionise the modular construction industry to produce environmental and social impact.
- Modulex is a carbon net zero certified company.
- Use of eco-friendly and recycled materials such as wood, steel and aluminium while minimising wastage.
- Water / effluent recycling.
- Cooling / heating efficiency.
- Maximising production line efficiency thereby reducing energy consumption.
- Reduce deliveries to construction sites by 90% reducing transport emissions.
- Modulex will establish a Modular Construction Academy to develop a local labour pool trained and educated to international standards.
- Programs to ensure local talent can continuously update their skillset.
- It is our goal to have women compose 75% of the workforce.
- Modulex will be an equal opportunity employer providing opportunities to all. We also uphold the idea that all workers within an organisation are entitled to and can access the organisation’s facilities at every stage of employment, including the pre-employment phase.
- Focus on wellness of workforce with yoga and meditation programs.
- Providing above market rate returns by way of 5x multiples of the investment over a 5 year period.
- £75 million order pipeline.
- $50 million average turnover per factory with 7% net earnings.
Non-Executive Director, India
- Aditya Kanoria has served more than a decade in the financial services industry in India and delivering significant profit across various verticals he managed
- He hails from a business family and comes with the necessary entrepreneurial flair to establish, grow and sustain a new business
- His time in the industry has led him to develop a strong nationwide network that will underpin the company's growth plan for the next decade. He is a founding shareholder of the company
Non-Executive Director, India
Chief Operations Officer, India
Company Secretary, India
- After completing his Engineering from IIT Roorkee in 1976, Raj was commissioned in the Indian Navy in 1976. Raj specialized in aerospace technologies and supported Sea harrier and Sea King fleet on board ships and aircraft carrier. Prior to his retirement in 1997, Raj held the appointments of Senior Officer (Air Technical) at INS Hansa, Dabolim, Goa and Deputy Director Naval Air Materiel at Naval Headquarters. He is also an alumni of Defence Services Staff College and completed his Masters in Defence Studies in 1991. Before accepting his present assignment, Raj has spent 18 years working in the aerospace industry starting from 1997. Some of the key appointments include, Resident Manager Thales Avionics, Director & National Deputy- Lockheed Martin India, Country Director- Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems and President – Defence Punj Lloyd Ltd Raj is a keen student of international relations and defence technologies. He spends his spare time pursuing his hobbies which include Golf, chess and Music. Raj is married to Kamlesh and has three daughters.
Chief Technology Officer
- Rakhee is an MBA graduate in finance, passed out in 2011 from Pune University.
- She has almost 10 years of work experience in the financial services industry in B2B sales and business development.
- She had worked extensively in asset management, credit rating, fundraising and debt syndication advisory services to mid and large corporates in Pune region
Strategic Advisor to Board
Group Financial Controller, India
Founder & Chairman
Invest with us
If you align with our investment values and goals, we welcome you to invest with us. Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to understand your needs as an investor and share more details about Modulex.
Capital at risk. Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including lack of liquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Balance risk with a diversified portfolio. Please seek independent advice as required as Modulex Modular Buildings Plc does not give investment or tax advice. Suitable only for sophisticated or high net worth investors.