Economical and Ecological - The world’s first net zero premium value hotel brand
Eco Hotels aims to become a leading owner, developer and asset manager of three star premium and economy brands in the BRICS and N11 economies. India, with its vast opportunities for growth is the first target market.
It will operate under two brands - the Eco®, a 3-star premium brand and Ecolodge®, a 2-star budget hotel brand. These hotels will deliver superior guest services in a market facing a severe shortage of rooms within the mid-scale and budget categories.INVEST WITH US
- Eco Hotels has developed a proprietary franchise model called EBOT (Enterprise, Build, Operate and Trade) offering end to end, asset and hotel management solutions.
- Strategically placed to capitalise on a steadily increasing trend of responsible travel.
- The company has operated its first prototype Ecolodge in Kochi, Kerala, India since 2012. The intention is to increase operating inventory in excess of 15,000 rooms over 10 years by way of increasing its portfolio to over 200 hotels.
- Initially, the company will target assets in the western and northern regions of India - Mumbai, Goa, Pune and Delhi NCR.
The hotel industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world both in terms of size and impact. Eco Hotels will achieve net-zero status by ensuring that each asset, as well as its operations, achieves pre-set sustainable standards. The focus is to roll out green and sustainable hospitality without compromising on standards of guest experience.
- Brownfield and greenfield development of properties of new or refurbished constructions to be more efficient and sustainable than other hospitality products in the market.
- Properties that will be net zero assets and operations.
- Efficient energy management through operational standards, sourcing practices and automation.
- Recycling and regeneration of resources including water by utilising tried and tested technologies.
- Mobilisation of rural and local manpower through a training academy to create employment opportunities.
- Long-term support of local ecosystems through successful execution of projects with a net zero footprint.
- Sourcing locally to build a circular economy.
- Directing global and Indian consumer sentiment towards hospitality that is economical and ecological.
- Estimates of ROI 5x over 5 years.
- £7.46mn EBITDA in 5 years and £84mn revenue in 5 years.
- 5,000 rooms in operation after 5 years.
- £2000 profit after tax/key in year 5.
Arvid has over 30 years' experience in the Insurance industry, of which more than a decade was in administration and regulatory compliance. He is proficient in setting up processes, ensuring they work efficiently and comply with regulatory requirements. He is in charge of administration and operations of the group in the UK, India and Mauritius. He is the COO of Red Ribbon Asset Management Plc.
- Daniela heads up strategic international business development for Travel Weekly Group and is responsible for creating new international events in Asia, the Middle East and Europe, as well as bringing new clients into the UK market through existing Travel Weekly channels
- She has a demonstrable track record of outstanding achievement within the travel industry and has had great success growing businesses due to her commercial creativity
- She has applied her entrepreneurial and interpersonal skills very effectively in large corporate and start-up environments. Fluent in German and French, she has an extensive network of top industry contacts around the globe
- David has been an initiator and head of a large global private equity company in Germany for 18 years
- He has 11 years of experience in the FMCG sector with Procter and Gamble in Germany and the Asia Pacific. He has over 34 years of experience in finance, private equity and big-ticket funding
- He is currently the Board Member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, Global Board member of the Republicans Overseas and Vice President of the Steuben-Schurz Gesellschaft
Founder & Chairman
Invest with us
If you align with our investment values and goals, we welcome you to invest with us. Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to understand your needs as an investor and share more details about Eco Hotels.
Capital at risk. Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including lack of liquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Balance risk with a diversified portfolio. lease seek independent advice as required as Eco Hotels UK Plc does not give investment or tax advice. Suitable only for sophisticated or high net worth investors.