Cross border crowdfunding platform enabling UK investors to invest seamlessly in high growth startups in emerging markets.
CrowdInvest, headquartered in London, is a cross-border startup investment platform on a mission to connect investors from developed markets with startups from growth markets. The objective is to catalyse businesses concerned with environmental or social impact outcomes. The platform enables investors to become part of their growth story.
CrowdInvest has developed a MVP-ready technology stack for a crowdfunding platform that is fully compliant with FCA regulations.INVEST WITH US
- The initial spotlight will be placed on the UK-India Corridor. The Indian diaspora in the UK will be able to co-invest with UK leaders in the Indian market.
- Subsequently, CrowdInvest will expand to provide investment opportunities in the Indian startup ecosystem to major sections of the worldwide Indian diaspora focusing on Europe, Southeast Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
- A startup excellence centre will be set up in India to give back-office support to all markets to evaluate projects and make the companies investment ready.
- CrowdInvest received an Appointed Representative Status from FCA and seeks necessary regulatory approvals in its target expansion countries.
- The target is to onboard 100+ QIBs and 2000+ everyday investors.
As a portfolio company of Red Ribbon Asset Management PLC, an impact investment firm, CrowdInvest is propelled by the same principles and philosophy. We intend to become one of the first net zero crowdfunding platforms catalysing impact performance in businesses dedicated to value-creation for their societies.
- We support projects that positively impact the planet and facilitate cross border engagement and expansion within the platform for customers.
- We pay particular attention to nurturing founders from less privileged backgrounds.
- Estimated revenue from campaigns £1.25mn and EBITDA margin of 44% in 5 years.
- Circa 230 campaigns on board in 5 years with over 700 lead investors.
- Post money valuation £2.5mn.
- Arvid has over 30 years' experience in the Insurance industry, of which more than a decade was in administration and regulatory compliance. He is proficient in setting up processes, ensuring they work efficiently and comply with regulatory requirements. He is in charge of administration and operations of the group in the UK, India and Mauritius. He is the COO of Red Ribbon Asset Management Plc.
- Nainika has previously worked at a premium web development agency, building custom websites for clients across different industries. She has strong digital marketing and project management experience.
- Nainika pursued an MSc in Strategic Marketing from the renowned Imperial College Business School London in 2020. She has also worked at an FMCG start-up as a Marketing Specialist.
Chief Business officer
- Nakul Garg has an extensive background in business development and crowdfunding. With over 5 years of experience in fundraising, business and financial consultation, his expertise lies in developing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Nakul has developed his experience in investment management, corporate accounts and strategic growth
- Dedicated to being a brand ambassador, Nakul recognises the importance of representing a company’s brand, values to clients and internal stakeholders
Chief Business officer
Investor Relations Administrator
Chairman and Co-Founder
- Zeal is an MSc Investment Banking student at the Queen Mary University of London and a CFA Level II Candidate. She has experience in working with startups, due diligence, financial modelling and analysis, and capital raising. Being able to witness start-ups thrive towards growth fascinates her. Hence, she was a part of the incubator at the university and also one of the top 7 finalists to pitch a start-up idea to a panel of investors.
Invest with us
If you align with our investment values and goals, we welcome you to invest with us. Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to understand your needs as an investor and share more details about CrowdInvest.
Capital at risk. Investments of this nature carry risks to your capital, including lack of liquidity, lack of dividends and dilution. Balance risk with a diversified portfolio. Please seek independent advice as required as Crowd Investments Limited does not give investment or tax advice. Suitable only for sophisticated or high net worth investors.